Magic Moon Beach House
Magic Moon Beach House
Magic Moon Beach House (3 bedroom) is truly beachfront, only 50 meters away from an ocean you can see and feel! And if you have ever been on the sandy shores of Puerto Viejo and seen the moonlight ripple across the night sea, felt the warm, salty breeze, heard the coconut's leaves rustle above you, then you may be under the spell of Mother Earth's irresistible beauty. That's why this place is called Magic Moon.
You may then wake the next morning to the sound of a thousand birds calling you from the garden to watch as the sun rises from the blue-green depths before you, or to come share a ripe banana, papaya or passion fruit from the garden around you.
Days Under the Sun
The first decision of the day is whether to go for a walk or run on an endless and secluded beach, go for a swim, get out your surfboard, or do some yoga on the terrace.
From your terrace your eyes will be massaged by shades of green and splashed by the natural gaudiness of flowers never allowed by the generous tropics to stop blooming. You can make your coffee without losing sight of the hummingbirds thrusting into the nectar-filled centers of the hibiscus blossoms.
If you need to rest some more, the hammock is just a few steps from the breakfast table.
In Harmony with Nature
Living here, you not only observe nature, but are part of it and can feel good about your impact on the environment in the following ways:
- ocean water quality: 3 kms away from town and almost no neighbors
- air quality: you are a hedge and large garden away from a gravel road with almost no traffic, so no noise either
- water: no city water with chlorine to burn your eyes in the morning shower; you have an excellent well with tested water and filters for drinking water
- diet: the gardens are full of 100% organic fruits, roots, tubers, edible leaves, herbs and spices, bon appetit!
- waste water: treated monthly with microorganisms to purify it before it returns to the ground water
- garbage: not only do you use less packaged foods, but compost, returning organic garbage nutrients to the garden
- recycling of glass and plastic bottles and aluminium cans
The Beach House is large enough to accommodate a family or couple who likes to have room.
The house has a equipped kitchen, with filtered water to drink, you can take a warm shower (if you want), secure, with safe and trap door storage room, and has phone and high-speed internet.
It is designed to maximize airflow, both through and upwards, and has heat insulating roofs so you won't feel like you are in a solar dryer.